The Biggest Problems With Automated Content Brokering Systems
What’s the Issue?
If you have been ordering content from other content companies, you know that most of them use an automated brokering system to get your content written. While this system can provide you with SEO content, many people find this ordering process to be extremely frustrating. Here at BKA Content, we have revolutionized the content industry, and have brought back a customer/client based content service. To better understand why our service is the ideal way to go when ordering content, let’s first go over the issues that arise when using an automated brokering system.
The Pitfalls of an Automated Content Broker
Many online content companies solely use a fancy software system to pair you up with writers that can write the content that you need. While this may sound incredibly simple, it can actually become a nightmare when it comes to getting the content that you really want. Here are a few of the major problems that clients can experience when only using an automated brokering system:
- Fast turn times typically don’t exist in this type of system because you have no control of when you will get your articles back. It’s completely dependent on whether or not a writer decides to select your project.
- If you have a problem with your order, who do you call? The answer is that there is usually nobody to talk to because the system is completely automated by a computer.
- The most frustrating part of this type of system is that YOU usually end up doing all of the work. You create the training, you have to order each article separately, and YOU have to manage your own articles which are being written by hundreds of different writers. Not only do you have to manage this, but you are also the quality control manager. This means that YOU have to check each article, send them back if they’re bad, and keep track of article revisions.
As you can see, using only an automated content broker can create a headache for anyone that is trying to scale and simplify their content marketing strategy.
The Solution: Software + People = Managed Writing Service
Instead of just working with a computer for all of your content needs, the best solution is to find a personal content buying experience. This would be one that includes dedicated project managers and managed writing teams that will handle your order in addition to great softward to make getting what you want a piece of cake. Content companies with managed services allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Hand picked, American writers to ensure high-quality content.
- Creation of order templates for large order volumes to ensure consistent quality.
- Consistent and quick turn times on all projects.
- Wide variety of content services which include proofreading, revisions, and other custom content services upon request.
- If needed, the creation of sample content to make sure your content expectations are met.
- A dedicated and accessible project manager to take care of your ordering, questions, delivery, and quality.