Policy Change NotificationA Message from CEO Greg Secrist
Account Management Policy Change Announcement
Hi, I’m Greg Secrist, the CEO of BKA Content.
Here at BKA, we are always evaluating our services to ensure that we offer a compelling value to our customers. Over the years, we’ve gained a reputation for providing high-quality content, good turn-times, and custom ordering and delivery through our one-of-a-kind managed services. Today, I’m excited to announce a small change in our account management policy.
Starting Aug. 1st, 2018, account management will now only be available to clients who spend over $1,000 per month on content. To give you an idea, $1000 a month would be the equivalent of around 10-20 blogs a month at 800-1000 words each. This minimum spend threshold will allow us to better accommodate clients who have larger, consistent orders that need additional customization, whether it be in the form of ordering/delivery, style guides, dedicated writing teams or custom turn times. Ultimately, this change will allow us to continue to offer the best content experience in the industry.
If you are already spending at least $1,000 per month on content, you will continue to be able to use your account manager for ordering, setting up your projects, and customizing content delivery. If you are currently ordering less than $1,000 dollars per month, we still want to work with you! There are two main ways we can do this:
- First, your account manager will reach out to talk to you about your content creation goals. If we can help you to create a strategy that puts you close to the $1000 a month minimum going forward, you can continue to utilize account management and the perks that come with it.
- Second, if you only need small amounts of content sporadically you can continue to order from us via our website at bkacontent.com. The process is simple and caters to smaller, a la carte orders. If you have questions, your current account manager can walk you through the process before Aug 1, 2018.
This policy change is small, but we know that it will make a big impact in allowing us to continue to provide exceptional service to all of our customers.
Thank you for allowing me to explain this change, and we sincerely thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you with your next content order soon!
- Top 10 Link-Building Strategies for Content Marketers - July 12, 2023
- 8 Types of Ecommerce Content You Should Start Using - May 15, 2023
- The Benefits of Blogging for Businesses - May 14, 2023