We are BKA Content, and we pride ourselves on being an actual content provider, not just an automated content broker. Our goal is to become a trusted content extension of all businesses, and we need your help! We’re looking for experienced Technical Content Writers to join our writing team and help us create specialized blogs for a variety of clients. You may cover a broad range of industries, such as but not limited to:
- Reliability testing
Keywords we’ve written about in the past:
- hydraulic piston pumps
- stone cutting saws
- industrial spray nozzles
- automatic grease systems
- tool steel suppliers
- Rexroth pumps
- stamped concrete patios
If you enjoy writing, having a flexible schedule, and working from home, this is the job for you! By joining our talented team of writers, you can expect the following benefits:
- Work virtually from any location
- Choose which articles you want to write from our list of available options
- Get paid for each article you write (even during training)
- Set your own schedule (as long as the articles are submitted by their due dates)
- Expand your knowledge on a variety of unique and interesting topics
- Join our team of fun, talented and enthusiastic writers!
- Must live in the US and be legally allowed to work in the US
- Must have access to the internet
- Must have a PayPal account (all payments are done this way)
- Must have a firm grasp of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Must be at a college writing level
- Must be able to meet deadlines. (You will have one week to get your assignment in.)
- Must be honest, self-motivated and dependable
Standard pieces will require moderate research. More substantial research will be needed for the ultra-technical topics.
You’ll write standard, technical, and ultra-technical blogs. The payout for them is as follows:
- Standard: 3.5 cents/word
- Technical: 5.5 cents/word
- Ultra-Technical: 8+ cents/word
With these rates, writers typically earn between $18 and $40 per hour, depending on skill level and typing speed.
We have a team mentality among our writers, and we treat them like family, too. So if you want to come “home,” then apply today!
Why Work for BKA?
Since our roots were planted in 2009, BKA Content has grown at exponential rates. We have been recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Utah for the last 4 years in a row by MountainWest Capital Network. We also were recognized on the Inc. 5000 this year!
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the success of BKA Content and have fun while doing it! Our company culture is anything but boring—it’s as unique as the content we produce! Through contests, social media and other avenues, we’ve created a fun, quirky work environment.