Thank you for your interest in this independent contractor position!
We are BKA Content, and we pride ourselves on being an actual content provider, not just an automated content broker. Our goal is to become a trusted content extension of all businesses, and we need your help! We’re looking for experienced Legal Content Writers to join our writing team and help us create branded legal blogs. They cover a broad range of legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Employment Law
- Workers’ Compensation
If you enjoy writing, having a flexible schedule, and working from home, this is the job for you! By joining our talented team of writers, you can expect the following benefits:
- Work virtually from any location
- Choose which articles you want to write from our list of available options
- Get paid for each article you write (even during training)
- Set your own schedule (as long as the articles are submitted by their due dates)
- Expand your knowledge on a variety of unique and interesting topics
- Join our team of fun, talented and enthusiastic writers!
- Must live in the US and be legally allowed to work in the US
- Must have access to the internet
- Must be able to write at least 1,000 words each week, but there are opportunities for much more than this if desired. Established writers typically take between 1.5 and 3.5 hours to complete their quota of 1,000 words.
- Must have a verified PayPal account (all payments are made this way)
- Must have a firm grasp of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Must be at a college writing level
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be honest, self-motivated and dependable
High – These pro-level blogs must be accurate to the laws and terminology of the state where the client is located. Client-specific guidelines and reference URLs will be provided. You do not need a background in law to write these, but you must have strong research skills.
Legal Content Writers earn 5 cents/per word. This averages to $15-$33/hour, depending on the writer’s skill set and typing speed.
We have a team mentality among our writers, and we treat them like family, too. So if you want to come home, then apply today!
Why Work for BKA?
Since our roots were planted in 2009, BKA Content has grown at exponential rates. We have been recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Utah for the last 4 years in a row by MountainWest Capital Network. We also were recognized on the Inc. 5000 this year!
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the success of BKA Content and have fun while doing it! Our company culture is anything but boring—it’s as unique as the content we produce! Through contests, social media and other avenues, we’ve created a fun, quirky work environment.