Part-Time AI Content Writer – $17.50/hr.
Ogden, UT: BKA Content—a leading provider of high-quality SEO content for small businesses, corporations and agencies—is seeking a Part-Time AI Content Writer to create engaging and informative content by leveraging AI writing tools and their own writing expertise. This position has the potential to become a full-time position.
Why work for BKA?
Since our roots were planted in 2009, BKA Content has grown at exponential rates. We have been recognized as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in Utah for four years in a row by MountainWest Capital Network. We also were recognized on the Inc. 5000 list! As a result of our continued growth, we need to expand our account management team.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the success of BKA Content and have fun while doing it! Our company culture is anything but boring—it’s as unique as the content we produce! Through contests, social media and other avenues, we’ve created a fun, quirky work environment.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Utilize AI writing tools to generate content drafts and outlines.
- Edit and personalize AI-generated content to ensure originality, high quality, and alignment with client objectives.
- Conduct research on industry-specific topics to create content that is informative, engaging, and relevant.
- Adapt writing style and tone to match various client brands, target audiences, and project types.
- Collaborate with team managers in the event of poor content quality and address client revision requests promptly.
- Organize and post assignments internally using the BKA Portal.
- Ensure timely submission of assignments in accordance with company policies, project expectations, and deadlines.
- Interact with managers in a professional and friendly manner via email, video calls, etc.
- Develop creative solutions to problems as necessary.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong research skills and the proficiency to write on a variety of topics and industries.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects/deadlines at a time.
- Self-motivated with the focus to work remotely and independently.
- Capacity to be a team player.
- Computer-savvy with knowledge of Google Docs and Google Drive.
- Quick learner with a knack for adopting new technologies and digital tools.
- Must currently reside in Utah.
- Strong understanding of SEO and online content marketing, including social media best practices.
- Familiarity with WordPress and AI writing platforms.
- Skills in creating and editing multimedia content, such as tables, images, and infographics.
Hours and Availability
- 20-25 hours per week.
- At least 4-6 hours per day (M-F) between 9 am and 5 pm. Schedule is somewhat flexible.
- Must be available for weekly meetings, which can be attended virtually from home.
- You should be reachable through chat during regular work hours.
- This is a work-from-home position; however, we do occasionally hold optional events in the Ogden area.
Application Deadline: NA
To apply, please fill out the form below, upload your resume and any writing samples, and complete the short skill assessment.
We will review all of the applications received. If your application is chosen, we will reach out to schedule an interview.