By clicking register, you agree to the following Affiliate Agreement:
BKA Content Affiliate Agreement
This Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions between us, BKA Content (“BKA Content”) and you, regarding your application to and participation in, the BKA Content Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”) as an affiliate of BKA Content (an “Affiliate”), and the establishment of links from your website to our website, https://bkacontent.com.
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO JOIN OR BY PARTICIPATING IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND THE BKA CONTENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
“Affiliate” – The business, individual, or entity applying to or participating in the Affiliate Program, or that displays BKA Content’s products and Services on its website, or other means, using an affiliate tracking code in exchange for receiving a commission from BKA Content for sales directly resulting from such display.
“Website” – The Affiliate’s website which displays BKA Content’s Products and Services.
“Commission Fees” – The amount you will be paid for each Qualified Purchase by a Referred Customer that you refer to BKA Content subject to the Commission Threshold and pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, which is 3%.
“Qualified Purchase” – A sale of BKA Content Products and Services by BKA Content to a referred customer within 48 hours of the referral.
2. Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
A. To begin the enrollment process, you must register to create a new Affiliate Account on this page.
C. If we reject your application, for any reason, you may not re-apply to the Affiliate Program utilizing the same domain name/URL or reapply using a different domain/URL name and then add the previously rejected domain name/URL to your affiliate account. BKA Content, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to notify or to not notify any prospective affiliate of their rejection or removal from the Affiliate Program at any time.
3. Promotion of Our Affiliate Relationship
A.) Use of Links. If you qualify and agree to participate as an Affiliate, we will make a textual link available to you (each referred to herein as a “Link” or collectively, as the “Links”). The Links will serve to identify your website as a member of the Affiliate Program and will establish a link from your website or e-mail to BKA Content’s website. You agree to cooperate fully with us in order to establish and maintain such Links. You further agree that your use of the Links must be in compliance with this Agreement at all times. BKA Content may modify the Links from time to time in its sole discretion. You will not use graphic or textual images (indicating a Link) or text messages to promote BKA Content that are not approved in advance by BKA Content. All Affiliate Sites shall display the Links prominently in relevant sections of their website. Furthermore, you agree not to use cookie stuffing techniques that set the affiliate tracking cookie without the Referred Customer’s knowledge (e.g. iframe).
B.) Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS PERMITTED HEREIN, YOU SHALL NOT AND ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO (i) USE THE BKA CONTENT TRADEMARK, NAME OR ANY OF OUR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE LINKS, AND THE LICENSED MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “BKA Content IP”) (OR ANY VARIATIONS OR MISSPELLINGS THEREOF OR OTHER TERM OR TERMS CONFUSINGLY SIMILAR TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING) WITHOUT BKA Content’s EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION; (ii) USE BKA Content IP IN A DOMAIN OR WEBSITE NAME, IN ANY BIDS FOR KEYWORDS OR GOOGLE ADWORDS (OR SIMILAR PROGRAMS AT OTHER SEARCH ENGINES), IN ANY SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING (PAID OR OTHERWISE), IN ANY METATAGS, GOOGLE ADWORDS (OR SIMILAR PROGRAMS AT OTHER SEARCH ENGINES), KEY WORDS, ADVERTISING, SEARCH TERMS, CODE, OR OTHERWISE; (iii) ACT IN ANY WAY THAT CAUSES OR CREATES OR COULD CAUSE OR CREATE ANY “INITIAL INTEREST CONFUSION” OVER THE USE OF BKA Content IP ON THE INTERNET OR IN ANY SEARCH ENGINE ADVERTISING. YOUR USE OF BKA Content IP IN ANY MANNER, OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED HEREUNDER SHALL CONSTITUTE UNLAWFUL INFRINGEMENT OF BKA Content’s INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING POTENTIAL TREBLE DAMAGES FOR KNOWING OR WILFUL INFRINGEMENT), AND THE OBLIGATION TO PAY BKA Content’s LEGAL FEES AND COSTS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN WHICH BKA Content SEEKS TO ENFORCE ITS RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR WITH REGARD TO ANY OF BKA Content’s INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
C.) Discounts and Coupons. You are not allowed to post any refunds, credits, coupon codes or discounts on the BKA Content Products and Services, or other content concerning BKA Content without BKA Content’s prior written consent in each instance. Affiliates may only use coupons and discounts that are provided exclusively through the Affiliate Program using banners and links. Each Link connecting users of the Affiliate Site to the pertinent area of the BKA Content website will in no way alter the look, feel, or functionality of the BKA Content website. Any violations of the terms surrounding links, coupons, refunds, credits or discounts shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement, and may result in your termination from the Affiliate Program or the withholding of Commission Fees
4. FTC Endorsement Compliance
A.) It is the intent of BKA Content to treat all of our customers fairly. Accordingly, we require all BKA Content Affiliates to comply with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines concerning advertising and marketing, including without limitation, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Endorsement Guides, which require that material connections between advertisers and endorsers be disclosed. This means that all Affiliate Sites (e.g. directories, review/rating websites, blogs, and other websites) and any email or collateral that provide an endorsement or assessment of BKA Content Products and Services must prominently disclose the fact that you receive compensation for Referred Customers.
B.) BKA Content reserves the right to withhold Commission Fees and cancel the affiliate relationship with you should we determine, at our sole discretion, that you are not in compliance with the previously mentioned guide or other FTC regulations or guides that we deem relevant.
5. Term and Termination
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate Program application and will end when terminated by either party (the “Term”). Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause.
- You are only eligible to earn Commission Fees on Qualified Purchases occurring during the Term. Commission Fees earned prior to the date of termination will be eligible for commissions only if the orders for the related BKA Content Products and Services are not cancelled within (30) days and comply with all of the terms of this Agreement. We may withhold your final payment of Commission Fees for a reasonable time to ensure that all Qualified Purchases are valid and payment from Referred Customers are legitimate as determined by BKA Content in its sole discretion.
- Any Affiliate who violates this Agreement, BKA Content’s Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law will immediately forfeit any right to any and all accrued, but not yet received, Commission Fees and will be immediately removed from the Affiliate Program.
- BKA Content reserves the right to remove an Affiliate from the Affiliate Program, and to terminate or suspend this Agreement, at any time for any reason, in BKA Content’s sole discretion.
- Affiliates are eligible for payout once their accrued revenue balance reaches $100. If you do not make over $100 in a given month, the amount made will continue rolling over to the next month until the minimum threshold is met.
- Our standard payout period is Net 15. Monthly payouts will be distributed 15 days from the end of the month. For example, revenue earned during the month of April that exceeds the minimum threshold of $100 USD would be paid out on or before May 15th.