When you need to get your company news out to the public, a Press Release is one of the best ways to do it. An expertly written press release can help your company to build credibility, release vital information and increase online traffic. Our professional writers have experience crafting quality releases that get circulated and picked up by national media outlets. Not only that, we can create them for a fraction of the price that large online Press Release firms are charging.
Remember, a Press Release should be an announcement, not an advertisement, about your company. Make sure that you are announcing information that is timely, unique and important. Some of the main reasons to create a Press Release include:
- Announcing a new product, service or feature
- Winning an award, reaching an organizational milestone or getting involved with a charity
- Announcing a new company officer, executive or promotion
- Sharing survey results or launching a new partnership
While we don’t actually distribute Press Releases, we do create our Press Releases to fit the guidelines of the largest Press Release distribution platforms on the internet. This means that you’ll have all of the functionality of a headline, summary, dateline and lead, body and boilerplate, with the added bonus of SEO optimization with up to 2 keywords per 500 word release.
Press Releases are written by our most experienced writers in order to give them a professional and newsworthy feel.
Here are some of the basic components of a Press Release:
- Content is original and unique (passes Copyscape)
- The release is written from the information you provide in the “Press Release Request Form”
- Professionally written, attention grabbing and SEO optimized
- May include quotes, statistics and company / industry-specific jargon
- Can include up to 2 keywords per release; we’ll highlight the keywords in red to allow for easy backlinking during distribution
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. Will revise if necessary
- Perfect for use with 3rd party online press release distribution
- All rights transferred to purchaser on delivery
- Orders of 10 releases or less are typically turned around in 5-7 business days
How is it used in the SEO process?
The main purpose of a Press Release is for branding and increasing overall exposure to the public. Press Releases are usually picked up by reputable news sources, thus making your company more of an authority in its respective industry. That being said, Press Releases can also provide some significant back link benefits. Many online Press Release distribution platforms allow 1-4 links within a press release. With the mass distribution and pickup potential that these releases have, there is the chance that your release could be placed on highly ranked sites with lots of link juice pointing back to your site.
Ordering is simple! Learn how