We are BKA Content, and we pride ourselves on being an actual content provider, not just an automated content broker. Our goal is to become a trusted content extension of all businesses, and we need your help! We’re looking for experienced Pro Blog Writers to join our writing team and help us create high-quality blogs, social media posts, and meta descriptions for a wide variety of clients.
If you enjoy writing, having a flexible schedule, and working from home, this is the job for you! By joining our talented team of writers, you can expect the following benefits:
- Work virtually from any location in the U.S.
- Get paid for each article you write (even during training)
- Set your own schedule (as long as the articles are submitted by their due dates)
- Choose which articles you want to write from our list of available options
- Expand your knowledge on a variety of unique and interesting topics
- Join our team of fun, talented and enthusiastic writers!
- Become an active part of the BKA community through social media
- Contribute to the BKA blog
- Participate in company-wide competitions and incentives
- Must live in the U.S. and be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
- Must have access to the internet
- Must be able to write at least 3,000 words/week*, but there are opportunities for much more than this, if desired. Note: This is a commitment of approx. 4-5 hours/week.
- Must have a PayPal account (all payments are done this way)
- Must have a firm grasp of English grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Must be at a college writing level
- Must be able to meet deadlines. We’ll make weekly assignments that are due 2 days later.
- Must be honest, self-motivated and dependable
* Articles are typically 1000+ words, although we sometimes get requests for articles that are as short as 500 words.
In-depth research required – Pro writing should show an informed understanding of the topic and be professional and accurate.
Pro blog writers typically earn $25-$40 an hour, depending on their skill sets and typing speeds. There is no cap on how much you can write.
We have a team mentality among our writers, and we treat them like family, too. So if you want to come “home,” then apply today!
*BKA Content will never ask you for money in exchange for freelance writing or employment opportunities.
We will never contact you via Skype, WhatsApp or any other instant messaging platform. All communication will come from an official Bkacontent.com email address.
We will never request your Social Security number or bank account information via email. We will always use a document management system with bank-grade encryption.*
Why Work for BKA?
Since our roots were planted in 2009, BKA Content has grown at exponential rates. We have been recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Utah for the last 4 years in a row by MountainWest Capital Network. We also were recognized on the Inc. 5000 this year!
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the success of BKA Content and have fun while doing it! Our company culture is anything but boring—it’s as unique as the content we produce! Through contests, social media and other avenues, we’ve created a fun, quirky work environment.